Blackwater Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackwater General Info

Go down

Blackwater General Info Empty Blackwater General Info

Post  Admin Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:08 am

9-30-07

BlackWater Outline (WOOTIE!)

Letters Arrive
Plane Trip!
Arrival
Opening Comments courtusy of the Head Master
Tour
Campus Wanderings
Dorm-Mate Meeting Time!

Classes Begin
Slash/Alyssa meeting of the minds
Meeting Victor Mizel, AKA Mizel

Meeting Danny
Power Placement meeting with the Head Master

Nightlife
Meeting the ‘Speical’ Tutors
Power Demonstration
LOTS of Training/Classes (Uggg)
Winter Dance
Holidays
Things get a little weird...
Alyssa goes bad
Party time yet?
Tara goes bad
The Principal tries to takes control of Vertro
Principal Confronts Slash
Slash speaks with Tara
Events come to a boil
Vertro leaves Slash to contain MindControlled students
Slash fights Tara
Slash Attempts to fight the Principal
Alyssa snaps out of Mind Control and takes out the Principal
Tara takes Slash to Mizel

Tara explains events
Slash is let out of nurses care
Everyone goes home. * tear tear *
(Epilouge Maybe)

Admin
Admin

https://bwacademy.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Blackwater General Info Empty Re: Blackwater General Info

Post  Admin Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:33 am

9-30-07 General Plane Intros

Slash’s Intro: A random California airport might not have been the first place to look for a dragon, but that is where Slash was on the night he was to be picked up. He was carrying a tattered bag full of clothes in on of his hands, and the other was being used to steady his tall hat. He was supprised how many people where in the airport at so late at night, he thought it would be practically empty. It didn't comprimise his plan though, unless his hat decided to start barking again. Although, this didn't mean he wasn't off gaurd. He was concious of every footstep made in the area, and was slightly paranoid something would go wrong before he got where he was going. He checked his pocket for his ticket. It was still there or course, but the 14 year old was not about to take the chance of missing his trip. He approached the door to his flight, and fished the ticket out of his pocket. He handed to a uniformed woman infront of the doors, who opened the door to the flight for him. "Right one time." the woman mumbled sleepily. Slash ignored her, and walked onto the plane slowly, and took a seat at the back of the plane. He shoved his bag into whatever space he could find, and set his hat on the ground, attempting to get comforable for the long trip ahead.

Tara’s Intro: The good-bye departing from her parents replayed in Tara's mind as she walked through the surprisingly crowded Airport, backpack and another bag with her. They said the usual, "Be safe. Don't get in trouble. We'll miss you." Being a good daughter, she said she would and she would miss them too. Gave them each hugs, but still being a pretty average 15 year old, she ran off in a hurry to catch her plane. Tara couldn't help but roll her eyes just thinking of her parents as she walked. She knew they were glad she was getting away from the house for a year, but she wasn't exactly upset to leave either. Every few moments she would glance at the direction signs around, to make sure she was going the right way. And also kept a close eye on the time. Finally she came to a large area where there were gates to planes, filled up with just as many people as everywhere else. Tara felt a grin grow on her face when she spotted her plane's gate, and quickly headed over. As she approached the woman at the gate, Tara pulled out her plane ticket and handed it over. The woman took the ticket, and smiled at Tara. "Have a nice trip Miss." Tara grinned back, nodded her head. "Thanks." And with that, Tara walked through the gate and onto the plane. She put her larger bag above a seat she found empty nearby, stuffed her smaller bag under the seat, and let herself fall into the seat for the long ride.

Vertro’s Intro: "Lets see, I have my ticket, a lunch for when I am on the plane... and the rest of my junk." Vertro said looking in his backpack/suitcase to make sure he had everything he had brought, especially his ticket. "B, B, B.... There’s a B!" Vertro said after a minute noticing it has been directly overhead.   Vertro then walked to where the arrow pointed, and looked for a 'two thirty four' on the numbered gates. "Two thirty eight, two thirty six, two thirty four." Vertro said happily as he finally got to get gate.   Vertro then reached into His bag, and pulled out a slightly bent ticket, then handed it to the person at the counter.   "Seems in order.... Have a nice flight!" She said. Vertro then got on the plane, and looked around for a seat that wasn't taken, not seeing one, he walked to the back of the plane, still looking for a spot.” This plane seems packed tight..." Vertro said, about two thirds through the plane. "Looks like there is some space at the back...." Vertro walked over and sat down at a empty window seat.

Alyssa’s Intro: Alyssa sat in one of those tiny, uncomfortable chairs, with a clear view of the runway, waiting for her plane to come in. She had been in such a hurry to get away; she had arrived three hours early. Alyssa looked over her shoulder again. The plane should be coming in soon...and just as she had that thought, she heard the roaring that signaled a plane rolling in. Alyssa felt a thrill run through her entire being. Whether it was fear, or excitement, she wasn't sure. Alyssa checked to make sure that her carry-on still had the pens and paper she had stashed there, then pulled out her ticket. Resiting the urge to kiss it. Then stood up, and somehow managed to walk both quickly and slowly through the gate, to the plane.
Her destiny was waiting.

Tara & Slash First Meeting: "I hate flying like this..." Slash grumbled to himself, not enjoying being confined to his seat. No one was sitting next to him yet, but most of the plane seats where filled up already. His hat started shifting around on the ground, which he lightly tapped with his foot. "You have to stay there Wing..." Slash perked up when a girl entered the the plane and sat in the seat across the isle way, he didn't speak to her though. Her apperance to him only signalled that he was leaving soon, but his hat thought otherwise. A small puppy with fur as white as clouds on a sunny day lept out of the hat on the ground, and onto the girl's head as she walked by.
Tara didn't even see the boy, or the dog, until the pup was sitting atop her head. When it hit her that some creature was on her head, she stopped where she was, closed her eyes, as if thinking how to react. She slowly lifted her right hand, grabbed the dog from her head, and held it out in front of her. She looked at it for a moment before saying "What were you doing on my head, pup?"
Wing just barked happily and attempted to lick Tara. Slash slammed his head against the back of the seat infront of him, and stood up to get Wing. "Stupid dog." he mumbled, and then spoke up. "Eh, sorry about that. Wing is a little wierd today." Slash grabbed the dog from Tara's hands and walked back to his seat embarased.
Tara's eyes followed after Slash as he went back to his seat. She took a few steps toward him, and said "It's ok, just was kinda... taken by surprise." She gave a half grin. "Well, I should probably be going back to my seat..." Tara turned around and headed back to where her own seat was.
Slash deciding hiding Wing as this point was usless, and set the dog on his lap, and continued to stare out the window for a little while, before the plane made another stop, and one more passenger boarded.

GSutherlin (8:30:16 PM): ooc// So the current arrangment is, Slash has a window seat, Vertro is infront of him, and Tara is across from him?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:44 am

10-9-07

The Fight

The best sneer she could do appeared on Tara's beaky face, and hissed at Slash as she stepped towards him. She let out a screech, and ran at Slash while blowing more fire at him.
Slash growled at Tara. There was a reptilian hint to it, and Slash's tail and wings slipped out. He growled at Tara and flew over the metal parts His eyes were dark red now, and his dragon form was mostly in control. He again slashed at the griffin’s back. Before another second passed, he jumped into the air and blew pure blue fire at the metal parts of the beast's head. Tara hissed in pain and anger as Slash clawed her again, but was able to jump out of the way for the fire. She jumped into the air and tackled Slash, pinning him to the ground with all her giant paw. Slash snarled and another jet of blue flames shot out of his mouth. "Get back Tara! I don't want to fight you!" he growled, struggling underneath the monster. “That is exactly why you are a fool! Just a weakling!" Tara spat at Slash, wincing through the pain as she was burned from the blue fire. She snarled, and clawed at Slash's face and stomach. Slash screamed in pain as Tara clawed him. The metal claws burned his skin, and her word tore at his heart. "I'll destroy him..." Slash said talking about the principal. Slash morphed into his full dragon form and used what strength he had left to throw of Tara. Tara’s eyes got wide as Slash threw her off and she hit against a wall. Shaking her head, she hissed in anger as she slowly got back to her feet and walked towards Slash again. But suddenly, her eyes turned a shade of red and her whole body got tense. She backed up a little and shook her head many times, clawing at the air in front of her. Tara hissed and screeched, but her eyes soon turned back to the shade of white and her body relaxed. She whipped her head to Slash again, growling and stalking towards him again. 'I'm getting to her..." thought Slash. Talking to her would stop working sooner or later, but if he could get her back to normal for a few moments he might be able to get her back. "Tara, come on! Snap out of it! You don't want to hurt me!" he screamed to her, backing up a bit. He was now bleeding badly; he would have to get out of here soon if he wanted to live to fifteen. Tara let out a high-pitched laugh as she continued to stalk towards him. "You know nothing, don't you? Just listen to yourself talk, they'll be your last words!" she hissed, and laughed again. But just as it seemed like she was about to attack Slash again, Tara stopped walking and began shaking her head violently yet again. Her eyes switched color as she hissed and snarled. For a few moments, Tara just screeched, as she began to ram herself into walls. But she froze for a moment, and her eyes turned pure black. She slowly turned her head to Slash and just looked at him. When she spoke, it was a different voice. But very familiar. "Greetings Slash. I'm amazed that you made it this far. But I'll let you know, I'm not going to let Tara lose. I'll make sure that she does kill you, but if you do manage to beat her, you would have to kill her." The voice then let out a cold laugh, and the black color of the eyes became white again. Slash snarled as the Principal's voice boomed into the air. He didn't want to even hurt Tara, how was he going to get past her without... killing her? Something snapped in his brain. He realized that, he wasn't fighting Tara. Now she was just a pawn of the principal! Slash eyes quickly flashed white, and then went back to the blazing deep shade of red. "COME ON!" he snarled. "I'll get past you, and kill that jerk who is controlling you!" Tara hissed in anger, and ran at Slash as fast as she could. Though she had been wounded, she still was ready to fight. Slash stuck his hands out on his side, and pointed the one that wasn't wounded at Tara. His palm glowed with some kind of energy. He wasn't sure what it was at the moment, but it was his dragon energy in a tangible form, rather then him actually transforming. The pure energy would kill, if at full power. At sure a young age it wasn't lethal, but powerful enough to knock out Tara in such a state she was in. Tara snarled with hatred and anger as she fixed her eyes on Slash. She screeched, and lunged at Slash, her claws out and ready to attack. Slash was calm; his dragon form was working now. He didn't move, as Tara approached him. He waited, for the right moment to attack...Tara landed right in front of Slash, hissing. She glared right at him, and raised her left claws, to finish him. Slash jumped into the air, and stuck Tara on the head. His hand burned into the metal. The energy literally flowed out of his hand and at Tara. Tara’s eyes got huge as Slash struck her in the head with an extreme amount of energy. She let out a blood-chilling cry of pain, and tried to pull herself away from Slash. Slash continued to drive his hand into the metal. He had to take down Tara, and if he burned away enough metal he might be able to get to her, and snap her out of the mind control. Tara felt pain everywhere on her, and for a moment, she couldn’t move. She shook her head, but it only made the pain worse. But, her eyes slowly changed to a bright red. But as her eye color changed, Tara felt her large body begin to fall. She hit the ground with a loud thud, and moaned with pain. Her body also slowly changed. In a mist of smoke, the huge wounded body of the griffin morphed back to the normal Tara. Though her clothes were burned and ripped, had some wounds, and her eyes were closed, she was still breathing. Slash’s eyes turned back to the normal shade of brown, and the white in his hands disappeared. He slowly fell to the ground, and landed on his back. Though he was injured, he knew he had to keep going. He took a moment to glance at Tara, and make sure she was all right. Before he could get far, his wave of pain reminded him of his injuries. "I'll kill him for making me do this..." he said to himself and burst into the door, to the Principal’s throne...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:55 am

Koi drew this:

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

My sister made this:

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Admin
Admin